Forget Brand Envy, Overwhelm, And Lacking Visuals: Experience The Dox Design Difference
Running a business is hard. Plain and simple.
We 100% get it and we’ve been there.
Have you ever:
– Found yourself in the black hole of the Internet, stalking your competitors’ websites and social media wishing that your brand could look just as amazing or successful?
– Put your graphics or print materials on the backburner and bust out something sub-par in an attempt to try and complete your neverending to-do list?
– Hired an Upwork freelancer to design a quick logo to get started and then quickly realized it’s not necessarily an accurate reflection of the big plans you envisioned for your brand moving forward?
The struggle is real. And, it’s why we’re in business.
We don’t want you to struggle with your brand. We want you to be 100% completely obsessed with your brand and KNOW what a #droolworthy success it is so that you can feel confident when scrolling social media and see your competitors’ posts, so you can focus on the other items on your to-do list, and so you can know you have a brand that will evolve and grow with your big dreams.
Enter…The Dox Design Difference.
Our purpose is to communicate the heart of your brand and present it in a way that will resonate with your audience. And that in itself is priceless. Because the more proud you are of your brand and mission, the easier it will be for you to market yourself, the more likely your audience will want to purchase from you, and the quicker growth you’ll see in your community.
After years of experience in the design world, Dox Design really GETS your troubles and has proven methods to help.
It’s about more than just creating a logo and some colors for your brand.
It’s about knowing your industry, your target audience, your preferences, your struggles, your mission, your reason for starting your business, the emotions you want people to feel when coming across your business, and so much more.
Our goal is to make you feel empowered, confident, and most importantly, not alone in your dream of getting your product or service out in the world.
All of these things are part of our process in developing your #droolworthy brand.
We’re here to provide resources for our clients and community to aid in the process of building your brand, whether that means working with us one-on-one or not.
In fact, here are some of our best, most favorite resources for you:
- Join Our Free Facebook Group – get support from other pet businesses, feedback from us on design projects you’re working on, and receive freebies and guides on building your brand.
- Shop Our Storefront – for those who aren’t yet ready to invest in a brand or just need some collateral print materials to elevate their brand, visit our shop!
- All The Freebies – a full page of our website dedicated to free resources just for you, like our free webinar series, free graphic templates, DIY brand guideline downloads, and more!
- Our Blog – the place to go to receive expert design tips and tricks, get inspiration from our favorite #droolworthy brand examples, and step-by-step instructions on building your own brand. Here are some of our favorite posts to add to your reading list:
- How To Successfully DIY Your Pet Brand Part 1: Color & Fonts
- The Ultimate List of 2020 Pet Holidays
- Resources To Master Your Pet Brand
- How To Find The Right Designer For Your Brand
- Book A Call – we’d love to chat about your brand goals, even if you end up going in another direction. Just taking this first step can get you started on elevating your business to a place you never thought possible! It all starts here.
I don’t think we could reiterate enough that your brand is SO SO much more than just sticking a clipart logo on your website and calling it a day.
Effective, professional branding is all about truly making a difference in the pet world, or even for pet lovers in general. Your branding pulls at the emotions of your audience, brings them in, makes them believe in a vision, and can ultimately change their life by using your product or service. That’s the purpose of what we do. Bringing your business dream to life and improving the lives of pets, pet owners, and pet lovers everywhere!